Monday, December 29, 2008

My wife has an alien inside of her....

Kidding!

In fact it's now time to reveal the big news...Yes I am a dad to be! We finally got to tell our parents and relatives this last week during Christmas. Let's just say they were estatic and thinking " It's about time! " ...hehe. Anyways, Sheri and I are so excited. She's just finished her first trimester. It's been a very bumpy road for us up to this point. Sheri has had 2 big scares and yet this little guy hangs on. He's a trooper to say the least.

So now the cat is out of the bag and I'm sure the few that read my blog will be saying " WTF!?!? " at this point. Sorry to reveal this news now but had to get past that risky 1st trimester. Now we're hoping things go more smoothly from here on out!

We will find out the gender in 2-3 weeks. And yes we plan to find out so we know what to plan for :) heh

Anyways, that's the big news. Been busy lately so my blog as suffered.

Happy New Year All!

No comments: